Easiest Way to Cut Cherry Tomatoes…Ever! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm

I love to cook, and spend tons of time in the kitchen.

That’s why I love looking around for cooking hacks.

Anything to make my kitchen time go faster or easier is an A+ in my book. Still, I’ve never seen tomatoes cut quite like this.

How to Easily Cut Cherry Tomatoes Video - Kids Activities Blog
I didn’t even know I didn’t know!

How to Cut Cherry Tomatoes

The funny thing is I thought I knew how to cut tomatoes.

And then I saw this video tutorial…

It’s mind-blowing that I didn’t know about this sooner!

Easiest Way to Cut Tomatoes Video

Can you believe how fast that was!?!

That was, like, total kitchen-ninja skills.

I’m truly impressed!

Plate Method for Cutting Tomatoes

  1. Place one layer of small tomatoes on a plate.
  2. Turn a second plate upside down on top of the layer of tomatoes.
  3. Make sure the plates are not slipping.
  4. Take a sharp knife and carefully slice between the plates while holding the top plate.
  5. Open carefully to freshly cut tomatoes!

More Food Cutting Hacks

Do you have any amazing food cutting hacks that you want to share with the world?? Tell us about them in the comments below…

Want to see more kitchen ninja tricks?

How to Peel Garlic Hack Video


You won’t believe how fast you can peel garlic!

Truly epic!

Peel Potatoes Super Duper Fast Video

This super quick potato peeling will blow your mind! How much time I’ve wasted is mind-blowing!!

More Kitchen Skills from Kids Activities Blog

More Kitchen Hacks You Don’t Want to Miss

Did you know that tomato cutting tip?



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/76484/ive-never-seen-tomatoes-cut-like-this/

The content is owned by Mary Malcolm. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...