Sweet Baby Has The ‘Goofy’ Giggles, And It’s Adorable! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm

There is nothing more infectious than baby giggles.

When you see a baby giggling from afar, you almost can hear it your mind.

Video of Baby giggling makes me giggle - kids activities blog
Can’t you almost hear the baby giggles?

That is the case with this video…except you CAN hear the giggles!

{Giggle}

When we were little, we all had that one toy that made us happier than all of our other toys.

For me, it was a stuffed elephant named Ellie.

I’d had Ellie pretty much from birth and I took her everywhere with me. If ever I needed a bit of support, Ellie was my go-to.

As much as I loved her, though, she never made me react quite like this.

This little baby’s favorite toy is Goofy.

And Goofy lives up to his name, because anytime he’s around this little guy can’t stop giggling.

He gets so excited about seeing him that he instantly brightens up and breaks into ‘Goofy giggles’.

Take a look!

Baby Giggles Video – Bet You Will be Giggling Too!

How cute is he? As a parent, I think I’d probably keep Goofy on hand at all times. He seems to be a go-to for instantly brightening this little boy’s face, so I (for one) would never, Ever let Goofy out of my sight!

Want to see more great videos?

This Little One Is Learning To Spell…Sort Of

Helpful Dog Cleans Plates In Dishwasher

MORE BABY FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG

Did you start giggling when you watched that baby?



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/111658/sweet-baby-goofy-giggles-adorable/

The content is owned by Mary Malcolm. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...