Costco Is Selling Chicken Nuggets That Taste Just Like Chick-Fil-A and I’m On My Way

By: Brittanie

I love Chick-Fil-A so I am really excited about this!!

I just found out that Costco Is Selling Chicken Nuggets That Taste Just Like Chick-Fil-A and I’m On My Way!!

Courtesy of Chick-fil-A

I swear it’s like here comes Sunday – the day before the week starts all over again and there I am, craving Chick-Fil-A.

But guess what?! They are CLOSED on Sunday.

So, imagine this – you can make Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets at home whenever you want including on Sunday thanks to Costco’s new find!

The Instagram Account Costco Buys posted saying:

Anyone else as obsessed with these @justbarechicken lightly breaded chicken breast chunks? ?? These taste just like Chick-fil-A nuggets…SO GOOD! 

For $13.99, you can get a 4-pound bag of these tasty breaded nuggets which is a great deal if you ask me!!

They are called Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks and you can find them in the frozen isle.

Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/161909/costco-chick-fil-a-nuggets/

The content is owned by Brittanie. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...