You Can Get A Hot Wheels Cookie Garage Kit For The Kid Who Loves Cars

By: Brittanie

My youngest son is OBSESSED with cars so much in fact, that he is convinced he will own a green Lamborghini one day. I mean, who am I to tell him he can’t?!

So, as soon as I saw this Hot Wheels Cookie Garage which is basically a Hot Wheels Gingerbread Garage Cookie Kit, I knew I had to get it for him.

This Hot Wheels Cookie Kit allows you to build your own garage out of edible gingerbread cookies, frosting and candy!

It also contains cut outs to use as decoration.

Once you are done building, you can display it or even allow your kids to munch on it (it will probably be quite hard though).

I found this Hot Wheels Garage Cookie Kit at my local Walmart for $12.98 although I’ve seen it many other retailers too!

I cannot find it online so it must be an in-store exclusive so hit up your local store to see if you can find one.

Oh, and if you have a daughter, check out this Barbie Cookie Dreamhouse Kit! So cute!



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/157137/hot-wheels-cookie-garage-kit/

The content is owned by Brittanie. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...