The First ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ Teaser Trailer Was Released And The Internet Can’t Handle It

By: Brittanie

In case you didn’t know, Clifford the Big Red Dog is getting a live-action movie and the first teaser trailer was released and of course, the internet has mixed feelings…

Most people are truly freaked out at the way they made Clifford. People don’t even like the color and I can totally get it.

I mean, when I think Clifford, I think bright Santa red like the books I read in my childhood.

I have to agree with this person that said this:

I mean, they aren’t wrong. I totally get it should look realistic but I think they could have made it a brighter red instead of a washed out red.

Nonetheless, most people can’t deal with a Clifford Live-action movie overall and think it will just ruin a childhood favorite…

So, what do you think? Are you excited to see this new Live-Action movie?

You can watch the teaser trailer below:



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/158524/clifford-the-big-red-dog-teaser-trailer/

The content is owned by Brittanie. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...