This Mom’s Hack For Making A McDonald’s Happy Meal At Home Is So Genius, I Am Giving It A Try

By: Brittanie

My kids LOVE McDonald’s – who am I kidding? I love McDonald’s! But since we are staying home, saving money and trying to eat better, we don’t get it very often.

With that being said, if you have a kid that constantly asks for a McDonald’s Happy Meal, you HAVE got to see this genius hack from Mom Tanesha Baldwin.

This mom has figured out how to “trick” her son into thinking he was eating McDonald’s. In reality, she made the chicken nuggets and fries right in her own kitchen oven. Genius, right?

Tanesha Baldwin posted on Facebook when she came up with the brilliant idea saying:

My son loves McDonald’s. ? But let me tell you who ain’t finna be running cross that street everytime he wants “chiccy nuggets and fren fwies” ?????

Like the innovative mom I am, I got a solution for allat!!! 

Tanesha Baldwin

She continued saying:

“I made sure he ain’t tear up the boxes like he usually do ? and I saved the containers. Today he holla he want “Donald’s.”OK, bet!!!! I had the whole meal already in the freezer, the trick was to make sure it’s shoe string fries cuz the little crumb snatcher knows the difference ?”

She had the Tyson Frozen Chicken Nuggets and Frozen Shoestring French Fries. She then baked them without her son knowing and stuffed them inside the McDonald’s containers she kept.

She then told him they were being delivered (I mean, this is entirely believeable nowadays) and he totally thought it was legit.

Oh, and of course she included the toy!!

Samut Prakan, Thailand – June 28, 2020 : A photo of toy cute Minions, Minions character plastic toys from McDonalds\’ Happy Meal set on table

I don’t know about you but I find this GENIUS. Plus, since everything is baked, it seems to be healthier than fried McDonald’s food and it’s totally cheap too.

If you have a kid that seems to only eat McDonald’s you have to give this a try! I know I am going to!

Tanesha Baldwin

OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/146948/moms-hack-for-making-a-mcdonalds-happy-meal-at-home/

The content is owned by Brittanie. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...