A Busy Mom’s Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

By: Kristen Yard

As we head into the busy holiday season, I can’t think of a better time to share A Busy Mom’s Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

Why Should I Choose The She Did It All Planner?

This post contains affiliate/ distributor links. 

I usually give a planner a good go for about three days (generally January 2-5). Then, I either get bored, or just plain fed up and give it away or recycle it.

The She Did It All Planner has been the only planner that I have stuck with and am excited about using every day! I also love that by purchasing it, I helped to support the business of an amazing Mompreneur. I try to make purchases from small businesses as often as possible, especially if they are ran by women.

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

Ease of Use

The She Did It All Planner is user-friendly, and set up with a generic layout so that you can fill it out in a way that makes sense for you, and your organization system.

I love that everything is on one page, right in front of you. There is plenty of space in each field so that I am able to easily organize all of my commitments: home, kids, friends and family, appointments, work, my health, and even my goals! Gone are the days of bouncing from planner, to phone calendar, to computer calendar, and nothing falls through the cracks.

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

Reminders to Take Care of YOU!

My favorite feature of The She Did It All Planner is the “My Health” field. I stink at water consumption. I actually had to buy myself a 30 oz. Yeti tumbler in order to trick myself into drinking enough water, and still struggled. This planner has got my back–there are even cute water glass graphics that you can color in as you drink each glass!

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

There is also room in this field to just write anything pertaining to your health: mental, physical, spiritual.

When I have a chance throughout the day (generally while sipping my water), I check in with myself and leave a little note about how I am doing and what I need. Whether it’s massage appointment, a reminder to schedule a doctor’s appointments or medical testing–even just a reminder to call a girlfriend and vent or catch up. I never thought I would have to schedule these check engine light components of my life, but here we are. The joy of adulting! 

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

A Planner That Encourages Goal Planning

I am bad at goals. I need for them to be broken down into bite-sized actions or else I get overwhelmed . The She Did It All Planner has a daily goal tracking field, for “Goal Activities.” There is also a section at the end of each month to reflect on your short-term and long-term goals!

If you aren’t one for goals, you can use the “Goal Activities” daily space for anything you would like! I have a friend who uses hers for project planning, instead of goals. She uses the heart line for PTA/ school commitments, the star line for extra important projects for work, and the smile face line for something fulfilling that she needs to do for herself–like squeezing another chapter of a book she is reading. 

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

The Positive and Reflective Planner

The areas of the She Did It All Planner that encourage positivity and reflection of the the good that happen each day have been an unexpected treasure. Tracking daily lessons I have learned, and focusing on at least one thing to be thankful for have really helped my mental state.

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

I recently had a health scare, but thumbing back through the pages, reading my “What Do I Want to Remember From Today” line at the top of  week’s worth of pages helped me feel strong enough to face whatever was coming. It reminded me that I have survived 100% of my worst days. I am not sure I could have stayed so positive without that reminder and daily logging of lessons!

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

The Perfect Holiday Gift! 

We all have at least one person on our list who has everything and is hard to shop for. The She Did It All Planner is the gift of organization, direction, and inspiration–it’s truly the gift that keeps on giving! Learn more, and purchase the She Did It All Planner here!

A Busy Mom's Secret Weapon: The She Did It All Planner

Organization Tips and Tricks

What do you look for in a planner? Comment below! 



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/131449/a-busy-moms-secret-weapon-the-she-did-it-all-planner/

The content is owned by Kristen Yard. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...