Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gifts for kids

By: Becky Mansfield

I wanted to share these Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gifts for kids because they will bring a smile to your child’s face. 
When I was growing up, every year for Valentine’s Day, I’d come home from school to find a small gift waiting for me from my mom.

I loved it and looked forward to it. It was just a way for her to show us that we were on her mind that day.  Now that I have my own children, I find myself doing the same thing… it’s just a little way to show them that I care. 🙂

Inexpensive Valentine's Day Gifts for kids

Gifts for Kids for Valentines Day:

While the gift certainly does not have to be expensive, it’s a day for showing that you love someone… and a little gift is a perfect way to do it!  I’d say that Valentine’s Day Gifts under $5 are perfect!  

INEXPENSIVE VALENTINE GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS:

  • A special keepsake box.  Our kids love to have their own little keepsake boxes where they keep their special things!
  • $1 gifts from the dollar store
  • Gifts from the Dollar Spot at Target
  • Stuffed Animal
  • Socks & Mittens – Warm my hands/feet… warm my heart.
  • Coloring book
  • Puzzle
  • Notebook
  • Crayons
  • A Book – find or order a great book online specific for Valentines Day!
  • Pens & Pencils
  • mini Cars
  • Stationary
  • Diary
  • Toy trucks
  • Airplane Gliders
  • Sticker Books
  • Candy Hearts
  • Their favorite candy snack!
  • Chocolate
  • Temporary Tattoos
  • $5 gift card to get ice cream with you
  • Make them something –  Valentine pretzels are so fun! 

Buying your child a Valentines day gift is a fun way to let them know that they are on your heart. 🙂   Find more ideas for kids Valentine’s Day Gifts here. 



Source: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/118292/valentines-day-gifts

The content is owned by Becky Mansfield. Visit site here for other valuable articles.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the post above in the comment box. You can share about your tips/experiences as parent or as a kid (if you're in that position).

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post and have a value for others, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Girl Flees From Officer Dad in Hot Pursuit Over Stolen Cupcakes! [Video]

By: Mary Malcolm It is so adorable how toddlers can’t seem to make up a lie, simply because they are not even familiar with the concept!...